For years now, computer has become an indispensable part of our daily life. It's used at work, games, and for entertainment purposes. Many of us spend our working days in front of computer monitors. Although the intensity of radiation from computers may be far less than from a high-voltage power line people get close to, computer radiation can cause harm to people’s health in the long term!
Here are 10 ways to effectively prevent computer radiation:
1. Put some radiation absorbing plants near your computer to prevent computer radiation. You can put pots of cactus next to the computer, it can effectively absorb radiation. It costs less to buy pots of cactus, but your health is invaluable, just do it.
2. For those stressful and busy in their daily work, the easiest way to resist the computer radiation is to drink 2 to 3 cups of tea and eat an orange every morning. Tea is rich in Provitamin A. After absorbed by the body, Provitamin A can be quickly converted into Vitamin A. Vitamin A can synthesize rhodopsin, which can make people to see the objects clearly in the night. Therefore, tea will not only eliminate the computer radiation hazards, but also to protect and enhance vision. And orange is rich in Vitamin A & C, which can help reduce the harmful effects of computer radiation.
3. After using the computer, your face will be a lot of absorption of electromagnetic radiation particles. Promptly wash with water, this would reduce the radiation suffered by more than 70%!
4. To adjust the brightness of the screen to a suitable level, generally speaking, the bigger the screen brightness, the stronger the electromagnetic radiation.
5. It's better to put an exclusive color filter panels on the screen of a computer to reduce the radiation hazards.
6. Do not use old computer which is used more than 5 years, old computers are generally more powerful release of radiation, at the same distance, under the conditions of similar models, the old computer will release radiation 1-2 times than new one.
7. It's better not to put the back of the screen toward someone, because the back of the computer will give off the most of radiation, followed by the right and left and the weakest is the front of the screen. You should have an ideal eye distance of about 80cm away from the screen to reduce computer radiation.
8. Indoor ventilation: research confirmed that the computer screen can produce certain kind of cancer-causing substances, known as brominated dibenzofurans. Therefore, it's best to install ventilation fans in the computer room. If not, pay attention to ventilation.
9. Eat more foods rich in vitamins A & C and protein, like carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lean meat, animal liver, drink green tea and so on.
10. For those pregnant women who have to work in front of the computer every day, wearing anti radiation maternity clothes are needed for them to block the most of radiation from computers, micro-wavers, cell phones, etc.