This is summary of costs for the Youtube Brand Channel.
- The brand channel itself is 100% free.
- You must spend £25,000 within the first 3 months. The entire £25,000 budget is spent on advertising.
- Minimum of £15,000 pounds has to be allocated to advertising on YouTube, the other £10,000 can be put towards Display and Content (AdWords).
- You are looking at a Cost Per Impression (CPM) basis.
- It’s always a good starting point to have 100+ videos.
- You can use DART or AdWords for the advertising (we always recommend DART for YouTube video/image ads as it guarantees the placement over a period of time). You will see your ROI’s before the client spends a single penny.
- First need to create a user channel (free), then we unlock the brand channel.
- You will need to sign an agreement for the 3 month spend, once the agreement is signed we will unlock the brand channel.